John Schmid represents lenders in real estate financing and refinancing transactions. John focuses his practice in the firm’s multifamily housing department, which closes and delivers loans secured by multifamily projects to secondary market investors such as Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
John has a wide experience in representing lenders in real estate transactions, ranging from agricultural loans to commercial and multifamily developments, and advising on loan documents, title and survey issues and title insurance, due diligence, and post-closing loan servicing and defaults.
John continues to build on his experience and looks forward to providing exceptional client service throughout each phase of a transaction.
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D.
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, B.A.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters – Volunteer, 2014-Present