Jeremy Nauman represents lenders in real estate financing and refinancing transactions. Jeremy focuses his practice in the firm’s national multifamily agency lending practice group, which closes and delivers loans secured by multifamily projects to secondary market investors such as Freddie Mac. These are securitized lending transactions which involve a variety of deal structures, including tenancies-in-common, ground leases, land trusts, preferred equity, partial condominium, investment funds, and real estate investment trusts (REITs).
Jeremy has extensive experience in representing lenders in real estate transactions, ranging from residential loans to commercial and multifamily developments, and advising on loan documents, title and survey issues, due diligence and title insurance.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, IL, J.D., cum laude; Northern Illinois University Law Review, Staff Member
- Winona State University, Winona, MN, B.A., cum laude
Classes / Seminars Taught
- "Freddie Mac Small Balance Loans: The Legal Side" – Client Training, Newport Beach, CA, May 9, 2017