Jeff Leclerc's practice focus is in the areas of commercial real estate development and finance. Throughout his 27 years of practice, Jeff has represented both owners and lenders in numerous transactions, guiding clients through the intricacies of both sides of the process.
This uniquely comprehensive perspective allows Jeff to anticipate the needs of all parties involved in a transaction to ensure a smooth, drama-free experience from start to finish. In addition to his commercial real estate finance experience, Jeff provides financing expertise for charter school building owners.
After numerous successful transactions, Jeff has developed strong connections with lenders of various sizes in obtaining acquisition, construction, bridge, and permanent financing. He is recognized equally for his subject matter expertise and his ethical approach to the work, which has allowed him to build strong relationships and gain the trust of bond underwriters, issuers, equity sources, and all of their respective counsel.
Honors & Recognition
- AV Preeminent® Martindale-Hubbell rating
- North Dakota
- Alaska (inactive)
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, ND, J.D., with distinction
- Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, North Dakota Law Review
- Author, North Dakota's Creation of Caveat Vendor, 62 N.D. L. Rev. 83 (1986)
- University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND, B.A., cum laude