David S. Johnson practices in the areas of business law, estate planning, and real estate law. In his representation of individuals and business entities, he has amassed substantial experience counseling clients in the formation of businesses, sales and acquisitions, financing and taxation, business succession planning, real estate transactions and development, and estate planning.
His clients are active in numerous industries, including manufacturing, product distribution, construction, and professional services. Additionally, he is a counselor to his clients, and works with clients and other advisors on general business matters.
David has taught a variety of subjects as an adjunct professor of law at William Mitchell College of Law, his alma mater.
- Business Law
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Corporate Finance
- Real Estate
- Wealth Preservation and Estate Planning
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D.; "William Mitchell Law Review," Editor
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN, B.A.
Classes / Seminars Taught
- William Mitchell College of Law – Adjunct Professor