In his counsel to employers, David P. Jendrzejek represents and protects their interests in employment and business litigation. He has served as lead trial counsel, on behalf of regional and national corporations, in the successful defense of claims alleging employment discrimination, including age, disability, race, sex and sexual harassment, wrongful discharge, breach of contract, defamation, and whistleblowing, among others.
David’s litigation experience includes related business claims involving non-competition agreements, trade secrets, interference with contract, and unfair competition. In addition, he offers advice to employers on how to prevent claims and manage risk. He has been with the firm since 1985 and is a member of the employment law and litigation teams.
Additionally, David represents insurance carriers in insurance coverage litigation involving comprehensive general liability policies, errors and omissions policies, directors and officers policies, and professional liability policies.
Certified as a Civil Trial Senior Specialist and a Employment Law Specialist qualified by the Minnesota State Bar Association, David is a civil litigator with more than 40 years of experience appearing before judges, juries, and administrative tribunals in state and federal courts throughout the region.
David has tried numerous cases to verdict. He complements his trial work with mediation and other dispute resolution methods to resolve claims effectively to meet clients’ business objectives.
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
Certifications / Specialties
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Civil Trial Law Specialist
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Labor and Employment Law Specialist
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, WI, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, WI, B.A., summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa