Concentrating his practice in banking and finance matters, Christopher Ferreira represents financial institutions serving community, regional, and national markets, as well as credit unions and securitized investors. He regularly handles all aspects of major commercial and industrial financing, including:
- Traditional asset-backed financing
- Real estate and construction financing
- Government guaranteed financing
- Equipment and leasehold financing
- Mezzanine and subordinated-debt financing
- Loan participation and inter-creditor arrangements
Chris represents clients in both loan originations and workouts. He advises management on commercial banking compliance matters, conducts due diligence and analysis, structures deals, oversees collateral securitization, and handles credit workouts and enforcement actions.
Known for his well-ingrained work ethic, Chris offers clients an exemplary attention to detail, deep focus, and high responsiveness, which are essential for top performance in this complex area of law. Whether managing sophisticated transactions, such as loan originations and workouts, or handling a standard closing, Chris anticipates issues, overcomes obstacles, and communicates openly with clients in each matter and deal.
- Banking and Commercial Transactions
- Business Law
- Creditors' Remedies and Bankruptcy
- Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D.
- Northeastern University, Boston, MA, B.S., magna cum laude