Carolyn McCune, a paralegal in Moss & Barnett’s real estate department, provides review, analysis, and resolution of title and survey issues. She has a particular focus on multifamily lending transactions, with over ten years of experience working with clients who originate and sell multifamily loans to the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation and the Federal National Mortgage Association. This includes assisting in drafting loan documents, assembling closing transcripts, and conducting customary real estate due diligence. Carolyn monitors and updates the firm’s database on the continuing changes in the lending requirements and loan documentation of Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
Carolyn has worked in the area of real estate for over 20 years, on both commercial and multifamily transactions. Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Carolyn worked for a real estate development company, where she acted as a liaison between attorneys, tenants, and lending institutions to secure zoning letters, estoppels, subordinations, and other due diligence for financing of hotels, residential projects, and commercial properties; monitored and filed annual reports for entities; and assisted in drafting lease agreements, construction contracts, and management agreements.
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
Certifications / Specialties
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP)
- Minnesota Paralegal Institute, Minnetonka, MN, Paralegal Certificate (ABA Approved)
- State University of New York Institute of Technology, Utica/Rome, NY, B.S., Business
- Cazenovia College, Cazenovia, NY, A.S., Accounting