During her more than 15 years in real estate law, Carol J. Yerks has worked as a paralegal specializing in complex commercial real estate transactions. Her experience includes drafting agreements and leases, conducting due diligence, and reviewing titles and surveys. In addition, Carol also assists Moss & Barnett attorneys with multifamily lending transactions and telecommunications matters.
- Real Estate
- Banking and Commercial Transactions
- Multifamily and Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
Certifications / Specialties
- Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP)
- Inver Hills Community College, Inver Grove Heights, MN, Paralegal Certificate
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, St. Paul, MN, B.S.