As a member of Moss & Barnett’s creditors’ remedies and bankruptcy team, Bradley R. Armstrong counsels creditors, debt buyers, attorneys, and businesses on compliance with state and federal credit and collection laws. He has significant experience defending clients in consumer financial services litigation, including claims brought under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), as well as state consumer protection statutes – both individual claims and class actions. Bradley uses insight and experience to provide clients with solutions to complex problems and professional, cost-effective case management.
Bradley earned an undergraduate degree in accounting from Gustavus Adolphus College and is a graduate of William Mitchell College of Law. He is licensed to practice in state and federal courts in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA International) – Members' Attorney Program (MAP)
- Minnesota Creditors' Rights Association
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN, J.D.
- Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN, B.A.
- Porada v. Monroe, 2014 WL 3700820 (Minn. Ct. App. July 28, 2014)
- Salaimeh v. Messerli & Kramer, P.A., 2014 WL 6684970 (D. Minn. Nov. 25, 2014)
- Proulx v. Midland Funding, Civ. No. 15-00001-RHK-HB (D. Minn. April 9, 2015)
- Boldon v. Messerli & Kramer, P.A., 92 F. Supp. 924 (D. Minn. 2015)
- Lehmeyer v. Messerli & Kramer, P.A., Civ. No. 15-2419-JRT-HB (D. Minn. Sept. 16, 2015)
- Messick v. Messerli & Kramer, P.A., 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 39615 (D. Minn. March 25, 2016)
- Campbell v. Am. Recovery Services, 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 74843 (C.D. Cal. June 8, 2016)