In her real estate law practice, Beth A. Gliedman focuses on multifamily housing finance. She primarily represents lenders in connection with the financing of multifamily housing projects and the sale of loans to the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, also known as Freddie Mac.
Beth also regularly advises and counsels on mortgage foreclosures and assists clients in navigating the complex issues related to loan default and mortgage foreclosure.
Additionally, Beth provides representation to both buyers and sellers in all phases of acquisition and disposition of commercial and residential real estate projects.
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Real Property Section
- Hennepin County Bar Association – Real Property Section
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, J.D.
- Macalester College, St. Paul, MN, B.A.
Classes / Seminars Taught
- "Freddie Mac Small Balance Loans: The Legal Side" – Client Training, Newport Beach, CA, May 9, 2017