Aylix Jensen is a member of the firm’s creditors’ remedies and bankruptcy team, where she practices in the areas of compliance and litigation relating to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), and additional federal and state laws and regulations.
Prior to joining Moss & Barnett, Aylix was a law clerk to the Honorable Lawrence R. Johnson in the Tenth Judicial District and was a judicial extern to the Honorable Michael J. Davis in the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota.
Aylix graduated Phi Beta Kappa from the University of Minnesota and is a graduate of the University of Minnesota Law School, where she served as an Editor for Law and Inequality: A Journal of Theory and Practice.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA International) – Members' Attorney Program
- U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, MN, J.D., Dean's List
- University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN, B.A., Dean's List, Phi Beta Kappa
Classes / Seminars Taught
- "10 Easy Ways to Avoid Ethics Violations" – Olmsted County Law Library CLE, June 2018 (Co-presenter)
- "Ethics for Lawyers: Current Issues and Cases" – Olmsted County Law Library CLE, Sept. 2017 (Co-presenter)
- 21st District Ethics Committee, Investigator, April 2018-November 2018